- 1 Thank you Ian Frazier!
- 2 Empathizing with the American Soldier: A Conversation with Doug Taurel
- 3 Saturday Night at Crave Fishbar
- 4 Summer Sporting Season Is Here!
- 5 Making Time for Summer & Time
- 6 South Florida - Five Years Already?!
- 7 29 Sept 2015 - Super General Assembly!
- 8 The Autumnal Equinox
- 9 Weepy at the U.S. Open Finals...
- 10 Memorial Day Wkend Musings
- 11 Share this:
Once upon a time (a time, btw, before I worked at an investment bank), I fell in love with Ian Frazier.
by Erica L Moffett (first published at www.womanaroundtown.com on 9/7/16).
Douglas Taurel has never served in the military but he possesses
Saturday evening at Crave Fishbar. Every writer (I like to think anyway) needs a bar to write in. A friendly,
It is late June. The summer solstice has come and gone this wk and we are in the thick of
Saturday, 18 June 2016. 1:05p
[caption id="attachment_726" align="alignleft" width="225"] Lkng south from the lower end of Central Park[/caption]
Sitting on a large
Wednesday 7 October 2015.
Sitting here in my bedroom in South Florida in the late evening (just about past my bedtime...) and
[caption id="attachment_457" align="alignnone" width="300"] Super, Blood, & Harvest Moon just waiting to be eclipsed.[/caption]
The super, blood, and harvest moon has
by Erica L. Moffett
Today is the Autumnal Equinox. I only know about this because the Writer's Almanac reported that "today
I have just finished watching the 2015 U.S. Open Women’s Championship match and I am hunting around the apartment for